By any standards, the fees charged by The British School of Kuwait (BSK) represent exceptional value for money. Whilst there are cheaper schools in Kuwait, none can rival the quality and range of experiences or the achievements of our students.
The current fees for each Year Group are available on request from the Senior Bursar. The British School of Kuwait does not operate a sibling discount scheme.
Whilst many parents settle their children’s school fees in full and in advance, there is a requirement, outlined in your contract, to settle a minimum of 60% of the annual fees by 15 September in any given academic year, with the remaining 40% to be settled by 02 January in the same academic year.
Fees are paid to the Senior Bursar in his office, adjacent to the reception, in the Main Building on the Salwa campus. Payments are accepted in cash or by KNET.
The Senior Bursar’s hours are 07.30-14.00 and 17.00-19.00 on school days.
The Senior Bursar is also available on Saturdays, during term time, from 09.00-13.00.
Outside term time, the Senior Bursar is available on Sundays to Thursdays from 09.00-13.00.
© The British School of Kuwait 2011. All rights reserved.
School website designed by School Website.